Our Editorial board for this year will be announced on march 1st 2020. You may nominate yourself or someone else for the editorial position. We will accept only highest caliber of researchers or working professionals on our editorial board.
We do not disclose our reviewers to the authors to ensure that all reviews remain biased. However we ensure that our reviewers meet the highest standards as outlined below. Every single of our reviewer needs to meet at least 2 of the following criteria.
- Should be a Phd with over 10 papers published.
- Masters degree holder with industry experience of over 7 years.
- Working professionals experienced in practical application of specific technologies with Fortune 100 companies.
- Any individual with over 10 research papers published with over 200 citations combined.
- Experience as founding members of any research of academic institute or technology company.
Request or Nominate Editors
We are looking for experts and extra ordinary researchers to be part of our editorial team. You can either recommend yourself or someone else.
Please email to us on firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and resume. Ideally we would love to see you meet at least 3 of the following criteria.
- Phd from an institution of repute.
- At least 25 papers published.
- h index of over 80.
- Post Doc from an institute of repute.
- Over 5 patents.
- Over 10 years of experience in academia either in a teaching or administrative role.
- Over 5 years of experience leading or guiding Phd students, post-doc students to research teams of corporations.